Sunday, November 17, 2013

Best Friend

In theory, this person should't exist. He is a paradigm, something that in essence, shouldn't even be allowed in a person's life. He's a paradigm because he's my best friend, but he's also my co-worker. There's nothing more spectacular than the feeling of accomplishment and friendship at the same time. He's my biggest role model, my biggest influence, and my motivator. He may drive me insane at times with his crazy wishes, however he usually is right in the end, which astonishes me. There is no one or nothing for that matter that has taught me more in life, which I find amazing. He has showed me more in life than my own parents have, which once again, shouldn't even happen. This is why I find it so peculiar. He is an excellent person to look up to, but why does he have this effect over me? As I ponder this question, I remember all of the excellent and hilarious memories I've had with him, and I couldn't be more proud of them, even if I was a complete idiot. I've said the words, "Why couldn't I have known you earlier," and I'm still not sure if he will end up being a life-long friend. However, so far, I've had a hell of a time with him, and I don't see it getting any worse. He truly does make me feel like I matter, in a sense that no one has ever done before.

To Ian

2 comments:

  1. k well I don't really know this guy or you like super well but I must say that is one of nicest things I've heard someone say about their friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you. People are important. Friendship is a virtue and it's important to treat every human being with equal importance. Keep being nice to people :)

      Delete